Thursday, November 10, 2005

an oop

One day when walking down the street, I chanced upon an Oop.
An Oop, in case you did not know, is a Godel logic loop.
A Godel logic loop, my friend, is what goes round and round,
And thinks it’s floating in the air when it’s standing on the ground!

It sleeps a lot, and it’s been thought, it sleeps all day and night,
But that’s not true! Such awful lies! Let’s set the record right:
When it looks all fast asleep, let there be no mistake,
Since converse logic drives this being, it’s really wide awake!

Give it comics, and it’s happy, unless, of course, it’s sad.
When it gets the blues, bad news! It gets them mighty bad.
When it gets the greens, it’s worse! It blows them up so stat,
That when you think it’s growing thin, it’s growing rather fat.

It’s hard to understand an Oop, I know, I’ve often tried!
But this much we can say, and this we say with lots of pride:
IT’S ALL GAS, it really is, it’s really really true,
And if that’s not enough, my friend, there’s nothing else to do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too little visuals. I'm bored.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home