Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What is Collaboration?

Give me your hand. The world will be our playground.

Give me your hand. We will explore.

Give me your hand. Every life is worth living.

Give me your hand. We will solve puzzles together.


Staring into the unknown. Looking at it, trying to understand it and failing miserably. It seems so far away. Everyone knows it's not. We know it won't be easy. It's like the night sky. An assorted jumble of toys in a never ending vortex of emptiness.


Give me your hand. We should be one.

Give me your hand. I will keep your secrets.

Give me your hand. We will laugh and sing.

Give me your hand. You can cry on my shoulder.


Standing alone is hard. The feeling of isolation is overwhelming. Life becomes monotonous. Just can't survive alone. The others bring you back. Life is different. The bubbliness, the cheerfulness, the collective feeling of despair. Loneliness hurts when you're alone.


Give me your hand. We will climb every mountain.

Give me your hand. We will meet destiny.

Give me your hand. Let's see what the future holds.

Give me your hand. We will fly.


Nothing will stand in the path. We create our own path. Helping others, helping ourselves, we grow bigger, others grow bigger. Going into the unknown we mould it into our home, by moulding ourselves. The memories remain. We always remind each other.


Give me your hand. We will rebuild the world.

Give me your hand. We will create new life.

Give me your hand. The darkness shall recede.

Give me your hand. It won't ever be too hard.


The future beckons us. Hand in hand we walk on. The world will change. It will change in our hands. Created by everyone. Reflecting everyone. Different at every place. The same from within. It will happen. It will happen when we are together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i kinda need my hand too..
great blog..
nidhi

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home