Wednesday, November 09, 2005

prime

One day when walking down the street, I met a number prime.
"I cannot stop, I cannot talk; I haven't any time!
I'm thinking of connectedness and continuity,
And if I goof this proof then we are done for, can't you see?"

"Er... no, I can't." "You can't? Why not? What's there to understand?
The future of humanity rests right here in my hand.
If I prove this theorem, then everything will change!
u and i will be ee and pi; and won't that just be strange?"

"It will be. Er... what's pie and ee? And could I please be pie?
You could be ee if you don't mind..." "Stupid fellow, die!
You have not understood a word of what I'm trying to say!
When will I ever meet someone who knows his Gauss-Bonnet?

"All my fears are hyperspheres, and no one seems to care!
The burden of my complex roots I can no longer bear!"
Then I thought of hurricane, and what he'd said that day,

So I fed my prime some chhena toast and took him out to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home